Mike Fischer is pleased to announce a scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2017. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray first-year expenses for students that have been accepted into an school anywhere in the United States.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will be attending their first year school in the fall of 2017
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
Applicants must submit the following by July 1st, 2017:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice
- An official and complete copy of undergraduate college transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 1, 2017.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than July 1, 2017. Application materials should be mailed (or e-mailed in PDF format) to:
Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP
701 Palomar Airport Rd, #300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
[gravityform id=”9″ name=”Scholarship Application” description=”true”]