Can we modify our custody agreement if things change?

Craig’s Answer:

Circumstances change and the legal system recognizes this. If you and your ex have experienced life changes that are impacted by an inconvenient custody arrangement, you can work cooperatively to modify the agreement. The courts and your attorney can help facilitate this process. 

Posted in: Child Custody, Family Law